What goes better together than Valentine’s Day and going out at night? Knowing your Shagability! Uptake developers have put together an crazy-cute ShagScore meter to let you know just how good looking your ideas for a romantic night are to your *ahem* lover.
Putting together some of the information found in the Uptake databases, you can plan a romantic weekend or night with the ShagScore meter that’s sure to increase your chances at getting some lovins.
I put together a list of sexy-time night activities, including a stay at one of the best hotels in Orlando, the JW Marriott. If only the ShagScore of 8 came with a gift certificate to the hotel, I’d be completely in with my husband.
A restaurant is a good call. Shagging goes better on a happy stomach. A restaurant leads to love and laughter. Not necessarily in that order. A spa? Way to pace yourself. A spa can only lead to great things, and by things we mean shagging. A hotel is where the magic happens. Ta da! The JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes? You shoot. You score! Try the hat-trick!
I’m going to pretend that I’m actually going to the JW Marriott and order a nightcap or 2. I wonder if the room service will deliver to my house.
Discover Your ShagScore
- Attractions: Shagscore – is your Valentine’s Day Plan Romantic Enough?
- Beaches: What is Your Shagability?
- Hotels: Did You Pick the Right Hotel for Shagability on Valentine’s Day
- Lodging: Lodging Selection Partner for Valentine’s Day
- Restaurants: Shagscore Baby! Don’t Make Plans Without It
- Travel Industry News: Shagscore.com Debuts in Time for Valentine’s Day